market-farming - Re: Soil books

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Peg Cook" <pegcook AT northnet.org>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Soil books
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:33:26 -0500

Maggi,
I went and checked out this website and it is very good about "BASIC" soil
science. Keep in mind that no matter how old books are on soil science, the
basics do not change. In other words, clay is still clay, % Organic Matter
is still Organic Matter, etc.

Peg Cook, Agronomist
Cook's Consulting

pegcook AT northnet.org