market-farming - Re: More Magazines (?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More Magazines (?)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 10:28:58 -0800

Hi Lee,
In the future, can you try to send these messages to an individual instead
of the whole list? We had over 200 messages Sat and Sun. I love the
discussion on the list, but the volumn is problematic for some folks. If we
can all send only general interest to the list, it should help.

Thanks for your caring participation,

>Over the Rainbow Farm
>95150 Turnbow Lane
>Junction City, Oregon 97448
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lee
>

>> From: Andrew Stevens <astevens AT ee.net>
>> Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 01:13:28 -0500
>> To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>> Subject: Re: More Magazines (?)
>>
>> Hi. I'm the editor of American Small Farm. Email me your street address
>> and I'll put you on our 3-free-issues list. Then you can decide if you
>> want to subscribe to our magazine.
>>

>> ---
>> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: llami AT teleport.com
>> $subst('Email.Unsub')
>>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: fullcircle AT jps.net
>$subst('Email.Unsub')

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA