Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tom Kathy Burris <tom_kat_1974 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 07:19:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello

How do I post a message I'm looking for information on a garden planter.

So fair I have really gotten lots of good information from just reading the messages on my email,,,lots of them are coming everyday.

Thanks s so much for having your site. I farm about ten acres in Northern Ohio and market at one farmers market and my road side stand.

Happy farming,

Tom

May you find a clear path on your road of life, hang on and enjoy the ride.

Do You Yahoo!?

  • [no subject], Tom Kathy Burris, 01/30/2000