lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite dilemma

  • From: Gargi <gargiscm AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite dilemma
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:11:36 +0530

Noob wants to know how to fix this: having the same problem as

http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/530

would love to surf a forum somewhere to get the answer to this, but
not finding any.

Recent install of last milestone on linux server/shared hosting. not
able to log-in. Links all appear to be broken if I remove the
.htaccess file. With the file I get server error 500 as described in
the above-mentioned ticket.

TIA

  • [Lyceum-users] mod_rewrite dilemma, Gargi, 12/19/2007