lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't install lyceum_0.22

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Garey Mills <gmills AT library.berkeley.edu>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Can't install lyceum_0.22
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

Garey-

Thanks for sharing your experience. I don't know what the problem could be. mod_rewrite is all that should be needed for that functionality to work. Can you give us any more info? Are you sure you followed the instructions in Installation.txt closely? (I'm sure you did, but it doesn't hurt to double check).

You can also look in apache's rewrite log. Let me know if you can't figure out how to do that.

Does anyone on the list have any experience with Solaris and have any idea what the problem could be?

If you can think of any more details, let us know.

By the way, the lyceum_nightly does not include an .htaccess file.

Lyceum generates a custom .htaccess for each installation, so the file is not included in the source distribution.

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/