lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] help on a new install

  • From: Shane Bishop <sbishop AT trinitybiblecollege.edu>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] help on a new install
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:25:46 -0500

Ok, I'm probably running into a really simple problem, but no one is in the irc channel, and the documentation is really scarce on this.

Installation info:
location: /var/www/lyceum/src/lyceum
address: http://www.tbc2day.edu/lyceum/src/lyceum
additional: I followed the instructions to move config and lib into src/lyceum

After a fresh install (all appears to go smoothly) I go to login with admin user.
It tells me that it can't find the 'profile' page.
Fine then, I'll just go to the main page. Yay, it works. So I want to register a new user and login with that.
It works, and then I click on 'login' and it can't find the page 'login'.
Bother, so I go back to the main page, and I need to logout. It gives me the error about not finding 'login' again. But the logout worked, so I can go back to the main page and login now.
That works too, except the 'profile' page cannot be found.
I want to go view my blog, and that doesn't exist either. What's going on here? I don't want to have to go hacking on a dozen files (since it seems it should be working, based on the demo site). Is there something I missed, or need to modify, since my install is not at the document root?

shane bishop