livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Rivera Sun

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Rivera Sun
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 19:15:56 -0600

On 9/25/2016 6:04 PM, dhondt wrote:
2fd84f3f-cdc4-f08a-3054-48bd8cb2195f@eircom.net" type="cite">

I normally don't talk politics on line either Paul. But your post of the Earth ship woman mentioned politics a few times and I could not stop myself.

I think we agree.

John

On 25/09/16 22:22, herb farmer wrote:
43d46ba3-c508-ba81-425a-519f574cc33a@lobo.net" type="cite">

John I try to keep my politics & other issues on my Twitter @NetNewsBuzz with 3,900 followers . So we don't want a mess of posts unrelated to the focus of this list. Trouble is, our farms are affected by so much going on outside the farm  - as u know. I'm aware this election circus is ridiculous to the whole world. In my view, the two parties are wholly owned subsidiaries of the financial establishment - Wall Street - & other parties are automatically excluded by the wholly owned media. Bottom line, whatever affects agriculture is decided by how Wall Street thinks they can make the most money.  At some point it may come down to who can survive, and you can't eat money.