livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] We Can't Reform Health Care without Reforming Food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] We Can't Reform Health Care without Reforming Food
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 08:48:55 -0700

True, Dan. Now events are proving that the original theme of this list was
right all along - that the sanest and healthiest way to eat is grow what you
can from the healthiest soil and try to encourage more local food where we
live. I catch some of those same political shows, but the mass media misses
most of what we really need on the individual and local level. Actually it's
some of the food shows that get into local, sustainable food production. I
think of the Manic Organic in Canada, and a few others. Very few.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit
that each party is worse than the other.
Will Rogers