livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More Americans growing food on small 'hobby farms'

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <harvey@themodernhomestead.us>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More Americans growing food on small 'hobby farms'
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:01:13 -0400

Feedin' my face is definitely *my* favorite hobby!

~Harvey

"Hobby" farms?

More Americans growing food on small 'hobby farms'
http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1110ap_us_farm_scene_hobby_farmers.html

--
Harvey in northern Virginia
www.themodernhomestead.us

The building of new topsoil depends on us, and our future depends on building
new topsoil. This is the greatest challenge facing modern agriculture.
~Christine Jones

  • Re: [Livingontheland] More Americans growing food on small 'hobby farms', Harvey Ussery, 10/08/2009