labruscagrape - Re: [OFEX] Apple seeds for germinating

labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Ontario Fruit Explorers

  • From: "Biz Storms" <biz.storms@sympatico.ca>
  • To: "Labruscagrape@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <labruscagrape@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [OFEX] Apple seeds for germinating
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:49:23 +0000 GMT

Hi Tom

Why don't we hold off on the Baskatang until later - I am still up to my
elbows in orchard chores. :-)

Whatever extra you have for the Annurca seeds would be terrific. Also, if you
have any Baskatang seeds, I will also propagate them. They evidently have a
double marker for red flesh, which will come in handy for my breeding
project. Apples that is, not children.

Cheers. Bizmark.

Ps Will regular bleach work? I couldn't find anything that said 10%.

Sent via BlackBerry on the Bell Mobility network