kata_markon - [Kata_markon] maybe yours lady

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Denis D." <info AT medav.de>
  • To: "Claus " <kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] maybe yours lady
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:47:32 +0300

Hi, my dear friend

Again, it is such a lonely day, so long and boring, and I can do nothing but
dream of my soul mate and imagine how passionate and emotional we could be
together.
Try to imagine that it is a romantic evening, soft music is playing on the
background, and your voice (a charming music!) so soft and kind speaks words
of love to me… Do you want to come to me tomorrow in the evening? Or maybe
you will guess my dream and will wish to stay forever! I can't live without
you and I am ready to run to you, to break any social appropriations, to
forget about everything, because I want to fall in love with you!
I want to close my eyes and remember yours, I dream to sit by the window and
remember a touch of your hand, a touch of your cheek, a touch of your lips…
I want to have this romantics in my life and. I know that I deserve to be
happy. I am waiting at http://loveisaclick.com/greatloves for your romantic
words and I
will be happy if your road of destiny will intersect with mine...

Au revoir

Den D

  • [Kata_markon] maybe yours lady, Denis D., 07/28/2007