kata_markon - [Kata_markon] Bank of America Invalid Phone Number

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: service AT bankofamerica.com <service AT bankofamerica.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] Bank of America Invalid Phone Number
  • Date: 25 Apr 2007 13:35:16 -0000

Title: Dear Bank of America

Bank of America Phone Verification

Dear Bank of America Customer,

During our regular update and verification we could not verify your current phone number .
Either your information has been changed or it is incomplete .

Step 1 - Update your Billing Phone Number
Step 2 - Update your Billing Information

To confirm your billing phone number please CLICK HERE or on the link :

http://www.bankofamerica.com/updatephone

If this is not completed by April 26 , 2007, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely.

Bank of America Security Team

2007 Bank of America. All Rights Reserved.

  • [Kata_markon] Bank of America Invalid Phone Number, service, 04/25/2007