kata_markon - [Kata_markon] E-gold.com E-mail Update

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: service AT e-gold.com <service AT e-gold.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] E-gold.com E-mail Update
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 03:42:25 -0500

Title: Dear E-gold Member

e-gold logo

Dear E-gold Member,

As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website we are undertaking a period review of our accounts .

This e-mail was sent by E-gold Security Team to verify your e-mail address. You must complete this process by clicking on the link below and logging in to your E-gold account. This is done for your protection because some on our members no longer have access to their e-mail address .

As outlined in our User Agreement if update its not made , E-gold will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely .

To update your e-mail address CLICK HERE

Thank You
E-gold Security Team

  • [Kata_markon] E-gold.com E-mail Update, service, 04/10/2007