kata_markon - [Kata_markon] New PayPal Security Center

kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "PayPal" <serviceonline AT securitypaypal.com>
  • To: kata_markon AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Kata_markon] New PayPal Security Center
  • Date: 6 Oct 2006 08:34:36 +0200

Title: Introducing the New Security Center

What is the New PayPal Security Center

PayPal Visa
  • Our Staff works 24/7 for your safeness.
  • We use proprietary technology - and constantly innovate - to help ensure your transactions are safe.
  • PayPal and eBay have over 1000 people worldwide dedicated to keeping PayPal accounts safe.
  • We use powerful encryption methods to help protect your sensitive information.

To use this new Security System, you will need to Confirm your Account Information.Please click the Confirm button below

  • [Kata_markon] New PayPal Security Center, PayPal, 10/06/2006