internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Open Source Inventory and Accounting Software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czei.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Open Source Inventory and Accounting Software
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:16:30 -0400

Title: Open Source Inventory and Accounting Software
Quickbooks online can be accessed from any computer, and while it has flaws, I've tried almost every program out there and it's still head and shoulders above everything else.

Any more you'd "save" from open source would be quickly eaten up in time and aggravation.

Michael Czeiszperger
Web Performance, Inc.
O: 919-433-1761, C: 919-619-0607