internetworkers - [internetworkers] Call for sessions for 2013 NCTech4Good Conference

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Hallman, Judy" <hallman AT live.unc.edu>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Call for sessions for 2013 NCTech4Good Conference
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:47:54 +0000

As a member of the technology or nonprofit communities, you are invited to:
  • login and submit a session for the 2013 NCTech4Good Conference,
  • forward this invitation to those you know who might be interested in presenting or participating, and/or
  • send us suggestions of others who'd be interested in receiving this message.

The NCTech4Good Conference will be held June 6-7, 2013 at the Friday Center in Chapel Hill. This conference is designed to serve nonprofit professionals, volunteers and consultants, as well as small business owners. There will be scheduled presentations by leaders in the nonprofit technology sector in addition to participant-organized sessions. Participants learn from leaders in the field and from each other, while also strengthening the NCTech4Good network.

Session Details

Sessions are 50-60 minutes. You choose how that time will be spent, but we ask that you reserve 15 minutes for questions and discussion. Review last year’s agenda to better understand session offerings.

How will conference sessions be determined?

  • Session submissions will take place now through February 28, 2013.
  • The NCT4G community will vote for sessions they’d like to attend from March 1 - March 15.
  • The preselected portion of the program will be confirmed by April 1 and it will be available online.
  • During the opening session, additional pitches will be taken for the Design-Your-Own session spots. Participants will vote and room assignments will be made for the selected sessions.

NCT4G Participants

We have a diverse group of folks that attend the Conference. Primarily we have nonprofit staff, board, or volunteers participate, but there are also consultants that work with nonprofits. In years past, we’ve had 75-125
participants. Of course, we’d love to top that!

Questions?

Please email info AT nctech4good.org if you have any questions or suggestions.

Judy Hallman, NCTech4Good Conference Team

  • [internetworkers] Call for sessions for 2013 NCTech4Good Conference, Hallman, Judy, 01/29/2013