internetworkers - [internetworkers] Structural Engineer recommendation in RTP area?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Brian Daniels <bitmage AT pobox.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Structural Engineer recommendation in RTP area?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:23:40 -0500

Does anyone have a Structural Engineer in the Cary/RTP area that they would recommend? We've got some worrisome growing drywall cracks and binding doors in a part of the house that we need to get checked out.

Thanks,
Brian

--
And yet less thanks have we than you. Users scowl at us, and reporters
give us scornful names. "Geek" I am to one fat man who lives a firewall

Brian Daniels bitmage AT pobox.com
http://www.eviloverlord.net