internetworkers - [internetworkers] Call for session proposals for 2012NCTech4Good Conference

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Hallman, Judy" <hallman AT live.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Call for session proposals for 2012NCTech4Good Conference
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:49:50 +0000

We’re writing to invite you, as a member of the technology or nonprofit communities, to:

  • submit a session proposal for the 2012 NCTech4Good Conference,
  • forward this invitation to those you know who might be interested in the opportunity to present, and/or
  • send us suggestions of others who'd be interested in receiving this message.

Hopefully, you’ve heard about the NCTech4Good Conference, Productivity: Doing More with Less, to be held May 4, 2012 in Chapel Hill.

If not, the NCTech4Good Conference is an annual day-long event that offers information and networking for staff, consultants, and volunteers for all North Carolina nonprofits and similar organizations. The conference will have scheduled presentations by leaders in the nonprofit technology sector in addition to participant-organized sessions on additional topics essential to nonprofit volunteers and staff. Participants learn from leaders in the field and from each other, while also strengthening the NCTech4Good network.

Submit your proposal by March 5, 2012.  Simply login or create an account to submit a proposal.  You may review ideas for sessions and last year’s agenda to better understand the types of sessions we offer.  We’ll use feedback from last year’s conference to guide us as we decide which sessions to offer.  Sessions are 50-60 minutes.  It's your decision how that time will be spent, but we recommend that you reserve 15 minutes for questions and discussion.  We’ll notify you by March 9 with a decision about whether your session was selected.

Please email info AT nctech4good.org if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your session proposals.

Best,

The NCTech4Good Conference Team

  • [internetworkers] Call for session proposals for 2012NCTech4Good Conference, Hallman, Judy, 02/23/2012