internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Source for 10 inch swivel pneumatic caster wheels?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Mann <dmann99 AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Source for 10 inch swivel pneumatic caster wheels?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:44:49 -0400

> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:42:42 -0400
> From: Tom Karches <tkarches AT gmail.com>
> Subject: [internetworkers] Source for 10 inch swivel pneumatic caster
>        wheels?
>
> Not particularly technology related, but here goes anyway....My son's
> marching band is building props for this years' show that require 10
> inch swivel pneumatic caster wheels. They need either 20 or 24 wheels.
> Used would be fine as long as they are in good shape and identical.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Not sure of a source for this quantity as used... but new @ Harbor
Freight they are normally $22 but on sale for $16.99 ea right now.
Cheapest on EBay is $22 ea. Some other vendors are in the $22-$24
range.

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch-pneumatic-swivel-caster-38944.html
(Stores in Durham near I-85 and Raleigh on Capital Blvd).

Depending on the action of your props you may be able to get away with
swivel on one end and fixed on the other, could save a couple of
bucks.

-Dave

--
Dave Mann