internetworkers - [internetworkers] JOBS: Education tech opportunities in Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: paul jones <pjones AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion <trilug AT trilug.org>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Brian Russell - CCC <brian AT carrborocoworking.com>
  • Cc: Matthew Rascoff <mrascoff AT wgen.net>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] JOBS: Education tech opportunities in Durham
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:18:23 -0000

[Posting for a friend who is bringing part of his company to the Triangle]

Wireless Generation is a fast-growing education tech company that
builds data analytics tools to help teachers make better instructional
decisions. Our software is used by hundreds of thousands of teachers,
for over 3.3 million students (including K-3 students across North
Carolina), in all 50 states. You can read more about our company here:

http://www.wirelessgeneration.com/

We are growing and planning to open an engineering and product
development office in downtown Durham. Our NC founding team will help
us launch this new office - a terrific entrepreneurial opportunity. I'm
leading our expansion efforts and am building a crack team of
technical, design, and product talent. I've created job descriptions
for several technical roles in and would love your help disseminating these
to friends and contacts.

Senior Software Developer
http://www.cytiva.com/wgen/details.asp?wgen1591

Applications Architect
http://www.cytiva.com/wgen/details.asp?wgen1589

Data Systems Architect
http://www.cytiva.com/wgen/details.asp?wgen1595

Director of Engineering
http://www.cytiva.com/wgen/details.asp?wgen1594

NoSQL Architect
http://www.cytiva.com/wgen/details.asp?wgen1566

Interested candidates may also contact me at mrascoff AT wgen.net for more
information.

Kind regards,
Matthew Rascoff

--
Matthew Rascoff
mobile 646 831 6421

Wireless Generation
55 Washington Street, Suite 900
Brooklyn, NY 11201-1071

  • [internetworkers] JOBS: Education tech opportunities in Durham, paul jones, 04/26/2011