internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Upgrading Windows 7 from 32 Bit to 64 Bit

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Upgrading Windows 7 from 32 Bit to 64 Bit
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:00:25 -0500

Ok, ok. I stand corrected. 4 times the memory is not required. I surely
do recommend making sure one has enough as well as testing applications
one expects to run.

I am here to help and not to have some needle d!ck insult me...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, there is not nearly as much testosterone
to interfere with my own.