internetworkers - [internetworkers] Anyone Using Straight Talk?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Susan LaBarre <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Anyone Using Straight Talk?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:05:25 -0500

I'm thinking of switching from Verizon to Straight Talk now that they're
offering a Nokia smart phone as one of the options. Since they use the
Verizon network and I can get unlimited everything for $45 a month, this
seems like a no-brainer.

I've googled about customer support issues and evidently, their offshore tech
support sucks... but those who have called their corporate number said they
got excellent service from English speaking staff in Miami.

Does anyone use this service? Any problems? Feedback?

Thanks in advance.

Susan

  • [internetworkers] Anyone Using Straight Talk?, Susan LaBarre, 02/03/2011