internetworkers - [internetworkers] GONE: free laptops

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] GONE: free laptops
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:35:36 -0400

all,

many thanks for the interest in the laptops. the first responder came in not just quickly but with a great need for them.

stan

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM, stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com> wrote:
all,

in my (fall?) cleaning i found two laptops that i (evidently) no longer use and would like to give to a new home.
+ toshiba satellite pro 4200
+ toshiba satellite 2595 xDVD.
each has a power cord and carry-case.
i have no idea what OS is on them or how much memory they have or what size disk. one could probably do a little googling to figure out what these were capable of (which is probably not very much from a windows perspective but perfectly usable from a linux perspective.

contact me off list if you are interested.

stan

--
Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513

--
Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.

  • [internetworkers] GONE: free laptops, stan briggs, 10/25/2010