internetworkers - [internetworkers] 14-oct update: 1991 Honda CRX HF

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 14-oct update: 1991 Honda CRX HF
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:54:49 -0400

photos and a slightly updated description can be seen at (the sparsely populated) www.StanBriggs.com. click on the CRX link.
thanks,
stan

greetings,

i'm selling my CRX. i want to give my similar-thinking friends on this list 1st dibs at the car. if no-one on this list expresses interest then i'll post it on craigslist.
here is the post that will go on craigslist:
1991 Honda CRX HF, white with black accent
located in cary/morrisville
$2150 obo
250,000 miles on odometer.
engine rebuilt about 5 years ago.
transmission rebuilt about 4 years ago.
new seat upholstery about 3 years ago.
body work and paint job about 3 years ago.
this is the HF model that gets 45 mpg.
runs great. rides great. really good commuter car.
i'm selling the car because i no longer live 45 miles from work.
that will be the craigslist post. if anyone on this list is interested then email or call. i live in cary and work in morrisville.

  • [internetworkers] 14-oct update: 1991 Honda CRX HF, stan briggs, 10/14/2010