internetworkers - [internetworkers] Recommendation for Concrete Driveway Repair?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Recommendation for Concrete Driveway Repair?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:35:04 -0400

Hi Folks,

Has anyone had a good experience with a contractor that repairs concrete driveways recently?

If it were just a few cracks I'd do it myself, but we have two good sized areas that have broken away and tilted. I'm pretty certain they will have to be broken up and replaced.
We live in Cary btw.

Thanks for the help!

Scott C.

  • [internetworkers] Recommendation for Concrete Driveway Repair?, Scott Chilcote, 09/30/2010