internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Paint ball fill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heath Roberts <htroberts AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Paint ball fill
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:18:26 -0400

There was a paintball store in the strip mall between Southpoint and
NC-751 (near Target). It's been a while since I went in, so I don't
know if they've survived the downturn.

Anyway, why not just get a 20-50 lb cylinder and fill your own?
There's some upfront cost, but fills are pretty cheap after that.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts AT gmail.com