internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Windshield Repair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Windshield Repair
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:56:48 -0400

I second Bullseye, used them three times now over several years, and their repairs have held up quite well over time. And my insurance covered it.

I have heard Safelite is good, too, but I like supporting the non-chain locals.

It is always better to repair than replace if the damage is small, as it keeps the factory seal intact.

Cheers,
Paula