internetworkers - [internetworkers] looking for someone with knowledge about FMLA - intermittent and reduced schedule

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Esther Lumsdon <estherlist AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] looking for someone with knowledge about FMLA - intermittent and reduced schedule
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:46:53 -0400

Hi -

My employer has a policy which covers "out for x weeks FMLA" and
intermittent FMLA. The policy does not mention reduced schedule FMLA.
If there is someone who know about this, I would like to ask that
person about reduced schedule FMLA leave.

Thanks, Esther Lumsdon
(yes, my employer is big enough to comply with FMLA)
--
----
Esther L, estherlist AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] looking for someone with knowledge about FMLA - intermittent and reduced schedule, Esther Lumsdon, 07/16/2010