internetworkers - [internetworkers] Ruby-on-Rails and OpenX experts in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: paul jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, labratz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Ruby-on-Rails and OpenX experts in the Triangle
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:21:54 -0400

A friend doing a startup in the Bay Area is thinking of opening a dev shop here in the Triangle. He's interested in seeing if we have the enough local Ruby skillz. So's I'm looking for Ruby, Rails, OpenX, Grails, etc developer groups, consultancies, skilled individuals, etc.

Thanks hive mind.

--
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation." Alasdair Gray

"And best of all is finding a place to be in the early days of a better civilization." Dennis Lee