internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] eye glasses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Karches <tkarches AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] eye glasses
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 22:20:07 -0400

Don,

I've used both Zenni Optical and EyeBuyDirect and been happy with both.

Check out http://glassyeyes.blogspot.com for general info about buying online.

I started wearing glasses at 45 and was stunned by what the local places charge. I bought my first pair from Costco and every other pair online.

--tom