internetworkers - [internetworkers] How much should mold removal cost? Any experiences?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Karches <tkarches AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] How much should mold removal cost? Any experiences?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:33:21 -0400

Does anyone have experiences with

- mold remediation
- sealed crawl spaces

We just got a quote for these services and they seemed quite high (in the multiple thousands of dollars for an 1,800 square foot house).

I'd also like a reference for an independent testing lab to see if I really have a problem.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Karches
tkarches AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] How much should mold removal cost? Any experiences?, Tom Karches, 06/08/2010