internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] how to sell a lifting chair?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] how to sell a lifting chair?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:23:24 -0400

Well, I've no way to get this chair to a flea market, so I suppose my
question still stands. :-)

We didn't have a phone number in our Craigslist ad (I'm way too paranoid
to do such a thing!), so whoever you called, it wasn't for the one I'm
trying to sell. If you still need one, email me how to reach you.

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 04/03/2010 10:00:37
PM: