internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Best cheesecake in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jimmy Dias <jimmy.dias AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Best cheesecake in the Triangle
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:37:05 -0400

Sheesh, Now i'm craving cheesecake! Jim, you better not publicize your
wife's birthdate or else you're going to have a lot of people coming
over around then.

I have to second Lyman's Cheesecake Factory A rating. Not tooooo
sweet, perfectly creamy, and a base that is the right kind of crumbly-
only when its bitten. You'll probably have to wander out to Boston or
New York for absolutely amazing and all types of variety cheesecake.