internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] handyman/woman in durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] handyman/woman in durham
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:06:50 -0500

Paul Cory wrote:
I've used Chuck Solomon's company for several home repair projects at
my house in Durham, and have always been satisfied with the quality of
the work and the fairness of the pricing.

http://www.solomonhandymansolutions.com/

MissHunt and I have also used Chuck for the list of jobs that build
up over time. Plus, he has a discount for first timers as well as a
senior discount. He works anywhere in the RTP area.
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek