internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Fwd: Announcing NCDevCon (CFinNC 2)]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Announcing NCDevCon (CFinNC 2)]
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:59:17 -0500

Some of you on the Internetworkers list might be interested in the
NCDevCon conference on May 22-23. It is the second conference put on
by the Triangle ColdFusion Users Group. The first one was in October
called CFinNC. We re-branded this conference since we are planning
several additional tracks other than the Adobe Coldfusion, AIR, and
Flex tracks.

This conference will also have web design and Javascript/CSS/AJAX
tracks. If you would like to present on those topics (or others,)
please check out http://ncdevcon.com/ and add your presentation to
the list for consideration. Topics on the two additional topics would
be much appreciated. The deadline for submitting proposals to present
is March 21, 2010.

Thanks, Roger
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60