internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cell Phone Providers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Susan LaBarre <idodesignforchange AT gmail.com>
  • To: TMUG-list AT list.tmug.org, InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cell Phone Providers
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 18:35:00 -0500

Hi All,

My Verizon contract is about to expire and while I have been happy with them over the years, I am exploring other cost options.

I've been looking at Straight Talk. They use the Verizon network but offer service that is half the price. I could pay $45 a month for unlimited everything. I really don't use the web stuff on my phone since I'm in front of my computer most of the day, so I could even get by with $30 for 1000 minutes and text.

It sounds like a good deal. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

The Chew Chew Poop Pee Express is leaving the station.
Are your kids on board?

Web: www.chewchewpoopeexpress.com
Stops at: Twitter ~ FaceBook ~ Amazon