internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking or a cheap used car

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Franklin <tf AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking or a cheap used car
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:59:22 -0400

Hi All,

I was involved in an accident on the way home from work Wednesday night and while I'm more-or-less okay, the car is not. As this was our only working car, I suddenly find myself looking for cheap transportation in something of a hurry.
I'm far from picky -- as long as it runs and will get me across town I don't care about much else. Heck, I'd even be willing to drive a car that was painted pink at this point.

If you have a car you're looking to get rid of, know of someone who does or knows of any organizations in the are that fix and sell donated cars I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

tom_franklin AT unc.edu

  • [internetworkers] Looking or a cheap used car, Tom Franklin, 10/21/2009