internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for Cheap Color Brochure Printing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott G. Hall" <ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for Cheap Color Brochure Printing
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:39:39 -0400

Scott Chilcote wrote:
I belong to a nonprofit organization local to the Triangle, and we are interested in printing some full color, 2 sided brochures. These are the standard size 8.5x11" page brochures with two folds.

We've had a couple of runs of 300 copies made at Kinko's (now Fedex), but they cost us almost a buck apiece.

I was just checking around myself for my company, and found that there
are a lot of printers in the area cheaper than Kinkos. Here's a sample:

Lynn Tilly
Quality Instant Printing
1920 NC-54 Suite 300
Durham, NC 27713
near NC54-NC55 in RTP
919-544-1777
for full color 2-sided not to the edge (no bleed) cougar opaque text 70# paper, letter folded:
300 copies @ $207 (0.69 ea)
creased for folding (no cracking at folds):
300 copies @ $231 (0.77 ea)

Allegra Print & Imaging
1155 Kildaire Farm Rd
Cary, NC 27511
919-468-3334
for full color 2-sided not to the edge (no bleed) gloss coated text 80# paper, folded:
300 copies @ $180 (0.60 ea)

Best Print
251 Timber Dr.
Garner, NC 27529
919-772-3230
- ask for Tom for non-profit runs
for full color 2-sided not to the edge (no bleed) gloss coated text 80# paper:
100 copies @ $89 (0.89 ea)
200 copies @ $170 (0.85 ea)
500 copies @ $345 (0.69 ea)

and there are certainly many others.