internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for a Google Wave Invitation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for a Google Wave Invitation
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:52:32 -0400 (EDT)

Be patient :)

"Google has announced that it will be sending out over 100,000 invites to Google Wave, September 30th 2009 at 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET / 12:00 EDT / 09:00 PDT).
http://wave.google.com";

If you haven't signed up to request an invitation from Google, go here:
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/wavesignup/

I have been looking at Google Waves for a few weeks now and am impressed with the possibilities I see in it.

For local inperson discussion, the RDU Wavelets (RTP Google Waves user/developer group) can be found on the Web here:

http://www.meetup.com/RDUWavelets/

best,
Steve B
http://www.linkedin.com/in/steveburnett