internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 77, Issue 5

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Cristóbal Palmer <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: ScottGHall AT bellsouth.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 77, Issue 5
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:47:07 -0400

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 4:29 AM, Scott G. Hall <ScottGHall AT bellsouth.net>
wrote:
> Cristóbal Palmer <cmp AT cmpalmer.org> wrote:
>>
>> Premises:
>>
>> * At least one VoIP phone to perform flawlessly.
>
> Fat chance! Ain't going to happen!! No way!!!

The problem on the current network that I'm looking at is not the
phone. The phone works fine and so do most of the other clients most
of the time. The problem is the lack of ability to identify and boot
off buggy or troublemaking clients.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions