internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gas on the Fire!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gas on the Fire!
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:07:03 -0400

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Tom Caswell<derpimpkar AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5715930/
>
> versus
>
> http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5814998/
>
> Durham has its issues but lately I swear they're really becoming the
> personality of the Triangle.  Who's behind the transformation?

You'll notice, btw, that the "Angry Neighbors" haven't actually hit anyone
with paintballs. They simply put up a few small signs in the medians
and started a big discussion that has needed to happen for a while.
I still don't get why it's that big of a deal to people outside Durham,
though. The Cary incident seems much worse to me.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
Proud Durham Resident since 1998.

--