internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] experienced Flex/AS3 RIA developer available

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] experienced Flex/AS3 RIA developer available
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 10:32:49 -0400

marcia AT nc.rr.com wrote:
Hey guys, does anybody know of a company looking for an experienced Flex/OOP
AS3 RIA developer? I just heard from a friend who was working as a
contractor. He finished the project and is now looking for his next gig.

Thanks for any leads,
Marcia

You might want to send them to RDAUG or the Triangle User Experience
groups. They are Adobe groups, I think. I've gone to several meetings
and they are heavy into RIA and Flex. I have not seen recruiters at
those meetings though. Good luck, Roger
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek