internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] School Looking for A Web Developer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <paulcory AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] School Looking for A Web Developer
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 00:25:48 -0400

They'd be fine with Open Source. It would be better if they stayed in
their current free hosting situation with the school system, but the
server has everything needed to run Joomla.

They will definitely need some training in how to manage Joomla. So, a
bit more than 15 minutes, I think. :-)

However, if you want to pull something together, please contact the
guy I mentioned in my initial e-mail. He sounded motivated when I
talked with him this afternoon. :-)

Paul