internetworkers - [internetworkers] Speakers need new home

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Speakers need new home
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:47:27 -0400

Title: Speakers need new home

My receiver died. I have a pair of large Advent speakers as well as a center and 2 rear channel speakers that need a new home.

Will sacrifice for free or beer donation (Bud does not constitute beer).

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE, NCSU EE '85
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

*** sent via BlackBerry ***

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:
sales AT neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support:
support AT neuserivernetworks.com

  • [internetworkers] Speakers need new home, Jim Ray, 07/09/2009