internetworkers - [internetworkers] jQuery Fundamentals Training

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rebecca Murphey <rmurphey AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] jQuery Fundamentals Training
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:29:56 -0400

Do you want to learn the jQuery JavaScript library? Maybe you've
dabbled with it, but now you want to learn how to make the most of it?

If you want to harness the power of this popular library, join me for
two days of in-depth training, and learn how to properly and
effectively integrate jQuery into your web development projects.

We’ll go beyond the basic bag of jQuery tricks, and focus on
developing a solid understanding of both the language and the library.
Throughout the course, we’ll tackle real-world exercises so you can
start applying what you’ve learned as soon as you leave.

Each day will end with open-ended workshop time, so you'll have the
chance to ask questions and get one-on-one help with your projects.

Register online at

http://www.carrborocoworking.com/content/jquery-fundamentals

The registration deadline is July 22; be the next person to register,
and you'll get a free signed copy of Learning jQuery 1.3.

See you there!

Rebecca

Rebecca Murphey Consulting LLC
Front-end architecture consultant
919.451.9333
www.rebeccamurphey.com

  • [internetworkers] jQuery Fundamentals Training, Rebecca Murphey, 06/26/2009