internetworkers - [internetworkers] laptop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] laptop
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:21:24 -0400

In keeping with the philosophy of sharing, I just ordered the following laptop for myself. I used to have a ThinkPad A31 and look forward to replacing this absolutely ancient Toshiba that uses the external gerbil roller cage for acceleration.

Hello Neuse River Network, Inc.,

You sent a payment of $420.00 USD to justgreatstuff1 (justgreatstuff AT hotmail.com)
Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller
justgreatstuff1
justgreatstuff AT hotmail.com
Note to seller
You haven't included a note.
Shipping address - confirmed
Jim Ray
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh, NC 27607-7247
United States
Shipping details
Standard Delivery
Description Unit price Qty Amount
IBM Lenovo Thinkpad Z61m 1.66GHz CORE 2 DUO,4GB, 250GB
Item# 250447129701
$400.00 USD 1 $400.00 USD
Shipping and handling $20.00 USD
Insurance - included ----
Total $420.00 USD
Payment $420.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as “PAYPAL *JGSTUFF"
Payment sent to justgreatstuff AT hotmail.com

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.

  • [internetworkers] laptop, Jim Ray, 06/19/2009