internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Work on Trim & Gutters

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: ScottGHall AT bellsouth.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need Recommendation for Work on Trim & Gutters
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:37:03 +0200

scott,

i have found a guy that i've been really pleased with. his name is ben
pople. his phone number is 919.201.3816. it's a small company and i've
been pleased with every aspect of our interactions. he returns calls,
he's on time, he does what he says he will, tells me about other stuff
that he finds, and is very reasonably priced.

stan

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Scott G. Hall
<ScottGHall AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Scott Chilcote wrote:
>> Has anyone had a good experience in the last year or so, getting gutter
>> repair & trim work done on their house?  It has to be someone who works
>> on gutters, because some of mine will have to be removed to do this job.
>>
>> I haven't had much luck with the two recommendations I've received so
>> far this year.  One place wouldn't call back.  The other made an
>> appointment to give an estimate, but didn't show up.  I'm hoping to find
>> a place that's reliable and finishes the job.
>
> Have you tried Pioneer Exteriors?  They did the work on our place a few
> years back, and did a wonderful job: they replaced some fascia boards in
> need of repair, fixed some shingles along the edges, installed all of the
> gutters and new downspouts, and fixed some siding and trim work along a
> couple of water damaged areas.  I've since had them replace a couple of
> windows in the same water-damaged area -- not vinyl but matching original
> builders windows (albeight original quality too; I wish the builders
> around here would start with Pella or Anderson like they do up north ...).
> They are not the cheapest out there, but I was going for quality of work,
> and it turns out their prices are competitive and reasonable.  (My
> neighbors had some similar work done, and their costs were higher)
>
> Good luck with your project.
>
> --
> Scott G. Hall
> Raleigh, NC, USA
> ScottGHall AT BellSouth.Net

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for
the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good
causes. participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile
public causes. www.oBoJ.org
Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.