internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Sprint Service/Coverage?
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:41:30 -1000

I've had Sprint for over ten years. Initially the coverage was spotty in
Hillsborough, but it's improved quite a bit. I don't remember having any
problems with coverage in Durham. Also I currently have the Palm Centro and
couldn't be happier with it.

Actually I don't live in NC anymore but I still visit regularly.

-- Michael