internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Services

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Roofing Services
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:48:50 -0400

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have to reshingle my roof and would prefer to use a local business. Do
any of you have any recommendations?

I have used Housetop Roofing out of Wake Forest twice and they did
an excellent job both times. They showed up on time and finished up
the job by cleaning up. They took the time to fix something that I
didn't completely understand (an odd flashing detail) after talking
to me about it. They do most of the work by hand rather than using
nail guns since they think it gives a better job. They seemed to
follow all the safety guidelines for their workers and they emailed
me the insurance paperwork immediately when I requested it. They
also were fairly reasonable in cost.

I would give them an excellent recommendation.
<http://www.housetoproofing.com/~housetop/>

Good luck, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.