internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Advice for printing just one t-shirt

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Advice for printing just one t-shirt
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:06:35 -0400

I put together some instructions (aimed at nonprofits) for creating stuff products on Cafepress. They're at http://computerselfhelp.org/index.php?n=Tips.PersonalizedGifts

I bought a few t-shirts and a coffee mug. I like them.

Judy Hallman

Steven Champeon wrote:
on Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 05:40:56PM -0400, Brian Henning wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm making a t-shirt for a friend as something of a gag-gift. I'd like to
get better quality than might be had from a home iron-transfer kit.. Does
anyone have experience or advice on t-shirt printing services that'll do
just one shirt and not charge extra for low volume?

Cafepress will print a single anything, and the quality, while not as
good as professional screenprinting, is slightly better than a home iron
on transfer kit (or was the last time I bought from them, a few years ago).